Offered Freezing Microtome
is fabricated by making use of assured grade raw materials under guidelines of quality parameters in order to ensure it excellent functionality under all adverse conditions. It is mainly used for the cutting of water rich tissues after freezing them. Offered Freezing Microtome
has sharp blades and high tensile strength which makes it highly efficient. It is completely user friendly and extremely durable. This product is accessible in a wide range of specifications as per requirements at reasonable rates.
- Freezing Stage: 35 mm. dia.
- Feed Range: 5 - 40 µm in steps of 5 µm each
- Size (in case): 39 x 34 x 30 cm.
- Total Excursion of Feed 25 mm.
- Weight :13 kg. approx.
- High pressure flexible tubing 150 cm. (approx.)